Aquaculture funding call – deadline October 3, 2022
CIEL, the Centre for Innovation Excellence in Livestock is currently looking for tenders in the areas of research and innovation in aquaculture. The call closes on October 3, 2022.
7 September, 2022
By Bert Popping
CIEL, the Centre for Innovation Excellence in Livestock is currently looking for tenders in the areas of research and innovation in aquaculture. There are two subtopics for this call:
- Seaweeds – crossover from ‘aqua’ to ‘agri’: this topic looks at mapping supply chains, and developing an understanding of the impacts on the health of feed additives developed from seaweeds, as well as nutrient analysis to provide data for seaweed product development.
- Life Cycle Assessment and Blue Carbon: this topic covers the following aspects: open Seapen/pond finfish production, recirculating Aquaculture System (RAS) finfish production, Seabed cultured shellfish and molluscs, plus several others.
To apply, applicants will have to download, read and complete the various forms:
- CIEL Aquaculture Seed Funding Overview
- CIEL Aquaculture Seed Funding Application Form
- CIEL Aquaculture Seed Funding Specification
- CIEL Membership Form (if applicable)
The seed funding call has a volume of 100 000 GBP (~116 000€) and closes on October 3, 2022.